When: Wednesday, May 4th, 7pm
Where: Laramie Co. Library, 2200 Pioneer Ave., Sage Room
What: Meeting to update the membership, talk about the race, and talk about UTV’s on the track.
Further information for the upcoming May 22nd SRAC Race:
- Track will be CLOSED for race prep beginning Friday May, 20 at 8am
- Camping is permitted, however there are no hookups.
- Campfires are not permitted
- Pack out what you pack in
- There is a KOA campground 3 miles west of the track on I-80
- There is a Best Western 3 miles west of the track on I-80
Memberships and Day Passes are available at all Cheyenne powersports dealers.
LCRA T-shirts are now on sale! $20 for 1 or $30 for two!! All sizes available. Send a FaceBook message or Tweet us to get yours!
Laramie County MX Park is located just east of Cheyenne at the Archer Interchange on the Archer Parkway. From the I-25 and I-80 junction in Cheyenne, take I-80 EAST approximately 10 miles to exit 370 (Big Coffee Pot/Sapp Brother’s truck stop). Take a right and head south off the exit and follow the signs to the LCRA track.
(Click to enlarge)