TSDR Race June 11 &12
Further information for the upcoming June 11 & 12 Tri-State Dirt Riders Race:
- Track will be CLOSED for race prep beginning Thursday, June 9th at 8am
- Camping is permitted, however there are no hookups.
- Campfires are not permitted
- Pack out what you pack in
- There is a KOA campground 3 miles west of the track on I-80
- There is a Best Western 3 miles west of the track on I-80
- Saturday is RACE ORDER A
- Sunday is RACE ORDER B
- Practice starts at 7am sharp, riders meeting, and racing starts immediately after.
Memberships and Day Passes are available at all Cheyenne powersports dealers.
LCRA T-shirts are now on sale! $20 for 1 or $30 for two!! All sizes available. Send a FaceBook message or Tweet us to get yours!
Laramie County MX Park is located just east of Cheyenne at the Archer Interchange on the Archer Parkway. From the I-25 and I-80 junction in Cheyenne, take I-80 EAST approximately 10 miles to exit 370 (Big Coffee Pot/Sapp Brother’s truck stop). Take a right and head south off the exit and follow the signs to the LCRA track.
11425 THUNDER RD.
CHEYENNE, WY 82007
(Click to enlarge)